Private Services – Limes Registered Patients only
Any type of form that requires a GP to complete, please ensure that a covering letter is attached giving full and clear details of your requirement. Failure to do this will incur a delay in the completion of any documentation. All requests/payments should be made to the Insurance Department, please call on 0116 2848318
Below are just a few of the private services that we provide:
- Pregnancy Fit to Fly
- To Whom it may Concern letter
- Sickness/holiday insurance cancellation form
- Ofsted Health Declaration Booklet
- Medical Certificate requiring GP signature
- HGV, PSV, Taxi Driver Medicals
- Adoption/Fostering Medical
- Private Sick Note
- NHS only Travel Vaccinations – patients need to complete a travel form, available to collect from reception. Alternatively you can download a copy here: Patient form travel
Some services are not covered under the NHS and for these, a charge will be incurred. Some of these fees are set by the British Medical Association and others are set by the Practice. Please note these fees will reflect both the GP’s time and professional opinion.
Unfortunately, due to the huge number of non-payments and late payments, the Practice has had to adopt a system of requesting our fee before the information is released. Payment can be made by debit or credit card over the phone on the direct line above.
Please click here to view a guide for patients explaining why GP surgeries charge fees for certain requests.